Sunday, October 24, 2021

Sunday Reflection: Let me see...


Today's reflection is brought to you by 
Mark 10:49-52.

You call me.

I throw off my past,
get up and come.

And You ask,
"What do you want Me to do for you?"

Where to begin?!!

"Sometimes I am blind.

"Please, let me see again,
in the way that You see.

"Let me see others
the way You see them.

"Let me see myself
through Your love and forgiveness.

"Let me see Your world
and the little things I can do 
to help it heal.

"Let me see the struggle,
but also the hope
that it's not too late,
for it is faith
that makes all things possible
and that makes me well.

"Thank you for asking, and for helping me to see.

"And even in my moments of blindness,
let me follow You on the Way."

+Amen

* * * * * * *

If you're able, please join us for our musical, meditative ecumenical prayer of Thanksgiving this evening at 7 pm MST, or anytime afterward at https://www.facebook.com/events/1041490756669136


No comments: