Monday, August 2, 2021

August 2021 Seven-minute garden tour

Things have definitely progressed since my July 2021 Seven-minute garden tour. We've been away for the past two weeks, and I'm always amazed by how much things grow in such short periods of time. Especially those squash plants!

The weather has been pretty warm since we got back from the mountains on Wednesday, so I haven't done much more than water and pick a pail full of vegetables ready for harvest. Gotta love my 50-foot diet! 

These next few days will be good gardening weather, so in the mornings, I'll be weeding, trimming, harvesting and drying garlic, and collecting whatever else needs to be picked -- and hopefully, sitting under the shade of the pear tree in the afternoons, enjoying the sound of the fountain and the antics of the birds.

If you're in the neighbourhood, come join me! (and maybe you can take some organic veggies home with you!)

https://youtu.be/f7VS1pR3oJ0

No comments: