Thursday, March 17, 2022

Simple pleasures: sheets dried in the sun

Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear readers!

The birds are singing "it's almost spring!" and there's some good, solid warmth from the sun today. There's still a good 2 feet (60 cm) of snow, but with temps getting up to 9 degrees C (48 degrees F) this afternoon, I decided to wash and hang our bedsheets on the line. There's nothing like crawling into a fresh air-ed bed at the end of a long day!

With war constantly in the news, and local political shenanigans/divisions, I haven't felt particularly inspired to moodle lately, but today I signed up for Monday Night Write Night with a favourite local author through our public library, and I've decided it might be fun to do a little series of moodlings on life's simple pleasures. So if you have any favourites that you'd like to see here, let me know. Otherwise, you'll simply be subjected to mine.

Appreciating simple pleasures improves our happiness quotient!

Fresh sheets seem to be a great place to start, and I suspect St. Paddy would agree. Enjoy your day, wherever you may be!

No comments: