Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The difference three weeks makes

We're back! We had a wonderful vacation out to Vancouver Island -- great camping, good weather, and some excellent visits with family and friends. And now we're home... and you could say I'm a little overwhelmed by the garden, as usual. Things grew so much in the two weeks we were away. See for yourself -- in the series of photos below, the first was taken July 5th, and the second, July 25th.



The garden, overall...



Herbs and snap peas...



Scarlet runner beans...



The corn is taller than I am now!

We had a fair bit of hail the Friday before last, so my tomatoes aren't looking very happy, but overall, I'm pleased with our garden's progress... and I have a ton of work to do. So the vacation highlights reel will have to wait a bit, but it's coming, I promise. 

For the next few weeks, you can find me in the garden...

No comments: