Saturday, February 16, 2013

A thought provoking Sunday video...

This Sunday video comes to you courtesy of my friend, Mark. He's the fellow who led me into Voluntary Simplicity, a deep thinker and wise man all around. The video is based on a story by Andy Weir -- but this video version is slightly different than the story. Both are well done. I'd like to meet Andy Weir and have a long conversation about The Egg. If you want to read the original, it can be found by clicking here, which will take you to a website where it's available in 31 other languages besides English. I like the video for more reasons than I can name, but mainly because of the people playing the roles, and the part where the protagonist realizes that he's everyone who ever lived, including Abraham Lincoln... and John Wilkes Booth. It's short, and worth 7 minutes and 22 seconds in my books. Happy Sunday!

No comments: