Thursday, May 20, 2021

Another beautiful L'Arche video

It's been a while since I've mentioned L'Arche, a community of people with and without disabilities who share life and celebrate difference, and that's probably because these covid times have kept me apart from my L'Arche friends here in Edmonton. But they are well and healthy for the most part, and continue to live out their charism of being a sign that every human being is valuable and beloved no matter their abilities. They have taught me so much, as is evidenced by over 80 L'Arche stories I have shared in these moodlings. I look forward to the end of covid and seeing my friends in person again!

Jordan Hart is a talented young musician who grew up close to the local L'Arche community, and he has written a gorgeous piece of music that has been made into a beautiful music video with the collaboration of L'Arche Canada. If you have any friends who have developmental disabilities, you'll recognize the challenges they face and the love they give in this deeply moving video. Congratulations to Jordan and the L'Arche Canada team who put it all together. Well done!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOW6QmcMYuU

No comments: