Thursday, March 13, 2014

Happy Birthday, Julia!

I wasn't happy when I learned that this retreat I'm helping with was scheduled during the week of your birthday, but it is, so I'm forced to wish you a happy day from far away.

I just want you to know what a wonderful girl you are, and that I love you very much. You're turning into an amazing young woman! I love to read stories with you, and hear your own. I love to hear you play your trumpet, and talk to the dog. I love your creativity, and your sense of humour. In short, I just love you, period; always have, and always will. You're a beautiful, friendly, sweet, funny and altogether loveable kid, and I'm sorry to miss your birthday... but I'll be home soon.

May God bless you and keep you always close to his/her heart! And may you keep God close to yours...

Happy, happy birthday, may all your dreams come true...

Love,
Mom

No comments: