Monday, September 19, 2011

A happy anniversary

On September 19, 2010, I followed my dear friend's suggestion and embarked on this writing adventure known as Simple Moodlings. So far, I've posted 285 moodlings, published 74 out of 100 Simple Suggestions, received about 80 comments, and had over 6,300 hits. A humble beginning, to be sure. Most of all, I'm evolving as a writer, and it's been lots of fun to share and make new friends this way.

I'd like to thank the members of the academy (well, my followers, official and unofficial), my family (for putting up with me being lost in thought at my computer at times), and all those who have encouraged and inspired me to keep on moodling.

And if you need any encouragement to start your own blog, look no further. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes to share ideas and life with near and faraway friends. I like to think of it as a love letter to the world, because life is amazing.

No comments: