Monday, August 31, 2020

The intermittent moodler


I'll admit to feeling rather unmotivated these days when it comes to moodling online. For one thing, Blogger has changed its interface, so posting my moodlings has been something of an exercise in Frustration with a capital F. I've had reports from my subscribers that they no longer receive my posts via email, and I don't know what to do about that. Needless to say, my readership has fallen off rather dramatically, not that I have any dream of going viral after almost ten years of moodling.

Maybe my lack of motivation stems from what my friend calls low-grade covid depression. It could also be this overwhelming time of year known as harvest. Today's job will be pitting three pails of sour cherries, as they need to be finished before pears are ready next week. And I should do something about the beans still out in the garden so I have some seed for next year, and maybe work on a batch of tomato sauce. 

I hope to get back to more regular moodling once there isn't so much produce to deal with. It's been a lovely creative outlet for me, one I have really enjoyed. 

Just so you know.

No comments: