Sunday, January 22, 2012

Beauty for a Sunday

Another gorgeous Sunday song, forwarded by my friend Charleen... who sends me Sunday songs on a pretty regular basis because she has a knack for sending the best emails. Charleen is one of my favourite people on the planet, and has been since I met her... one of those rare kindred spirit people in my life. She had a horse accident (as opposed to car accident) in June of 2010 and has been in a wheelchair since then, so she relies on voice recognition software to use her computer to forward things that she thinks worthwhile to those of us lucky enough to be her friends. This one is especially good... kudos to the person(s) who put it together. The images come from BBC's Planet Earth series, and the song is by Brian Doerksen, a wonderful musician from British Columbia who writes worship songs. It reminds me why I choose to live simply... for the sake of so much created goodness!

Thanks, Charleen, for leading me to Brian's website. I think I'll go back and listen to Peter Mayer singing Holy Now, too.

No comments: