Friday, September 9, 2011

The Man Who Does the News

It's a busy day. Doctor's appointments, watering plants for people who are away in this heat, and I have three yards of compost to move off my front boulevard. So Simple Suggestions will wait, and I'll leave you with a little song to entertain you. It was written and sung by one of my favourite folk singers -- I was a regular groupie of Joan MacIsaac's in my teens. Of course, when she sang this song, she mentioned Harvey Kirck and Knowlton Nash (remember him?) and I always wondered who her favourite newscaster was, but never got to ask her, or if I did, I don't remember her answer.

Have a good weekend! I'll be shovelling, shovelling, shovelling... and maybe singing The Man Who Does the News to myself...

1 comment:

Laeli said...

I love it! Mine is Chris Gailus from Global BC,lol
Happy Shoveling:)