Friday, September 28, 2018

A little more autumn colour

People who follow these moodlings know that I'm a sucker for spring and autumn beauty. I love the shot at the top of these moodlings, taken by my hubby, Lee. Pictures clog this blog because my camera is always in my pocket when Shadow and I go for walks in the shoulder seasons. I don't pretend to be a great photographer, it's just that beauty stops me in my tracks, and Shadow is mostly patient with me trying to capture it. One of these days, I should delete about a million pictures in my computer files. But in the meantime, here's some autumn colour from the last few days.

 A view from Strathearn hill...
and here's a retaining wall near Mill Creek... love the wood pattern...
Heading down into the "Camel Humps"...
Enjoying a zillion different shades of autumn...
The tamaracks are just starting to turn...
same tall one in the middle of the last picture,
from the opposite direction...
A golden grove...
Shadow loves beach combing at the accidental beach...
while I love watery reflections...
and offroading...
with my good walking buddy.

No comments: