Monday, May 11, 2015

Uhhh...

The blogosphere is a strange place at times, and blog comments can be interesting, to put it mildly. Not that I get very many. I do love it when real people (especially ones I know) manage to leave ideas or share info in the comment box, but the vast majority of my commentators (and blog watchers) are spambots that don't make a lot of sense. Spambot comments come in batches, and I usually read them just in case a real human being's comment also comes through. But I delete once I'm sure it's all computer generated -- usually some sort of half-gibberish message that tries to flatter an aspiring writer to begin, offers a bit of vague advice, and ends by flogging a link like "houses for sale in mumbai" or "free gucci bags."

Here's just one example. I think I need a translator:
I loved as much as you'll receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless you command get got an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this increase. Check out my link, new xbox games free.
Huh??? This one was all gibberish. With friends like these...

No comments: