Friday, July 27, 2012

A shady character

A shady character has been hanging around our place 
for the last few days. Can you see him? 


According to Julia, his (her?) name is Bo.
She seems to be right at home, parked between
the delphiniums and summer snow in Eleanor's Alley
(I've called it that for my friend Eleanor,
who gave me a lot of the lilies that
are blooming at the moment).


Bo knows how to pick his parking places.
At the moment, Eleanor's Alley is the prettiest part of our yard.


And there's no shortage of jackrabbit food, either...
I just wish Bo was discriminating enough to 
eat the weeds and leave the flowers.
But I guess I can't expect so much from
a character who loves a shady place.

1 comment:

Laeli said...

Awww! We have them in our neighbourhood but they never stop and stay.