Tuesday, September 13, 2011

In 23 hours or so...

I don't usually post two moodlings in a day, but an interesting piece of information just came to me from a Voluntary Simplicity friend. It seems that on September 14th (tomorrow, as I'm writing this on the 13th), starting at 7 p.m. in my time zone (MST), a reality internet video stream about climate change is coming to a computer near you, put together by the same people who are working on Move the Planet on September 24th (remember, the alternate transportation events designed to tell our governments we want action to reduce carbon emissions?) Here's a little blurb about tomorrow's internet event.




I'm not an Al Gore fan, but I do believe that it's time something is done to reduce carbon emissions, as we're already past the 350 ppm, and we're seeing too much climate instability in too many places. I keep thinking about Slave Lake going from fire to flood within a month. I wonder if someone from up there will appear on 24 Hours of Reality?

And in case you haven't heard about Move the Planet, you can check it out here. I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: